Travelle Kitchen + Bar Brings the Farm to the Table
We are so excited to announce Travelle Kitchen + Bar's new Wednesday Dinner Series Benefitting Green City Market. Chef Ricardo Jarquin will create a special four course menu for $45/person each Wednesday night from August 24 – October 26 with ingredients picked up that morning from vendors at the Green City Market. Taking inspiration from summer and fall’s bounty of fresh produce, Chef Jarquin’s menu will change every week. Ten percent of the proceeds from the menu directly benefit the Green City Market, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
Travelle Kitchen + Bar is on the second floor of the Langham Hotel in an iconic skyscraper designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe that once housed IBM regional headquarters. A play on the word travel, Travelle features Chef Ricardo Jarquin’s seasonal American dishes made with fresh ingredients, highlighting Chef Jarquin’s connection with some of the finest farms, ranches and orchards in the nation. Alongside a carefully curated wine list, Travelle boasts a beverage program that highlights skillfully-crafted classic cocktails.
Every Wednesday dinner service from August 24 – October 26; 5 – 10 p.m. (menu available to guests until ingredients run out)
Travelle Kitchen and Bar at The Langham, Chicago
330 N. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
$45 per person, excluding tax and gratuity, for weekly-changing four course menu
To make a reservation, please call 312.923.7705 or visit www.travellechicago.com
- Chefs + CPS: The Chicago Chef Council is here and ready to make an impact
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Shopper spotlight: Ben Kobold
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
- Friday, January 17, 2020
- "I don't think most people are aware you can do this": GCM Linking Up for Food Access
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- "Edible Education changed my lifestyle and my values": GCM Educating the Next Generation of Eaters
- Friday, December 13, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »