Soups & Sides
- 1/2 pound radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- Fill a pint-sized Mason jar with sliced radishes and set aside.
- In a pot, heat the water, vinegar, sugar, spices, and garlic to a gentle simmer and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature and pour over the radishes leaving 1-inch of headspace.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Pickled radishes will store
in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.