Garlicky Roasted Radishes
Soups & Sides
We’re certain we’ve discovered your new favorite side dish and the best part? It’s ready in under 30 minutes! Garlicky roasted radishes are certain to make a regular appearance on your table once you’ve tried this quick and easy recipe.
Roasting radishes mellows out the sharp, peppery bite many people associate with raw radishes. They’re a wonderful alternative to traditional roasted potatoes and can be enjoyed on their own or over a bed of sautéed greens.
Yield: 2-3 servings, as a side dish
- 1 bunch radishes
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Fresh lemon, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Trim the tops and root end off of each radish and slice in half.
- Place radishes, minced garlic, and 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a bowl and toss until everything is well coated.
- Spread radishes evenly, cut side down, onto your baking sheet and season with salt. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over warm radishes before serving. Serve warm as a side dish or over a bed of sautéed greens.