ABC7: Unique gifting ideas that support local businesses
Debi Lilly, Chief Eventeur with A Perfect Event, shared her recommendations for gifts that support local small businesses and give back.
Green City Market is offering a way to shop local right from your home.
The market has created Home For the Holidays Gift Boxes, full of local-sourced products.
There are four boxes available. Each features different products, from ingredients to make a charcuterie board, to having brunch at home.
Green City Market works to support food insecurity in Chicago. One of the gift boxes will provide donations to Lakeview Pantry.
Boxes range from $38-98, depending on the option you choose.
They're available for home delivery or curbside pick-up on December 9, 16, and 22.
The boxes can be delivered anywhere in Chicago or picked up at Green City Market's Office, located at 3401 N. California Ave.
Read more at abc7chicago.com.
- Small farm, big impact: Featuring Raya Carr of Mint Creek Farm
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Chicago Food Magazine: Save the Date for Chicago May Happenings
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- "Green City Market's future is vital to the future of my farm"
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Announcing the Covid-19 Farmer Relief Fund
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- From software to farm to table: Jackie Gennett of Bushel & Peck's
- Thursday, March 25, 2021
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »