Celebrate Chef BBQ @ Home in style with wine pairings from Vin Chicago
Ever wonder what some of Chicago's top chefs' home kitchens look like? What equipment do they use? What does their pantry look like? As part of GCM's Chef BBQ @ Home virtual event experience, now you can get the answers you've always longed for! We're partnering with three star chefs for an interactive cook-a-long at home.
Purchase your Chef BBQ @ Home Bites + Beverages ticket today while they last!
Tap into some much-needed Midwest comfort and join Chef Harden to prepare an heirloom tomato mozzarella toast and a strawberry basil mojito. Or, let Chef Virant be a part of your Chef BBQ experience this year, join him to prepare a blackened summer veggie egg bake. Fancy yourself a grill master? Register for Nude Dude Food's Bites + Beverages cook-a-long and let Seth and Ryan feed your soul with creamy local grits with grilled pickle cucumbers and miso honey macerated cherries.
And, if you're a wine-lover, our friends at Vin Chicago suggest pairing these dishes with:
- Cedric's Pairings: Andrea Felici Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore 2018 or
Paltrinieri "Radice" Lambrusco di Sorbara 2018
- Paul's Pairings: Jean-Marc Burgaud "Cote du Py" Morgon 2018or Les Hauts de Milly Chablis 2018
- Nude Dude Food's Pairings: Libertine Wines "Barncat Vineyard" Willamette Valley Riesling 2018, Chateau de Trinquevedel Tavel Rose 2019, or Lemelson "Cuvee X" Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2017
When you order from Vin Chicago online, enter CHEF BBQ in the "Special Instructions" section of checkout and 10% of your total purchase (of any item) will benefit GCM.
- Chicago Parent: 12 Chicagoland Farmers Markets for Families
- Monday, May 17, 2021
- Eater: Farmers Markets Are Back in Chicago After Record Sales in 2020
- Friday, May 14, 2021
- Your new favorite Saturday brunch stop: Paper Tiger Eats
- Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Chicago Star Media: Let's go back to the farmers' markets!
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- NBC: Guide to Chicago Farmers Markets This Spring, Summer
- Monday, May 10, 2021
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »