Celebrate Chef BBQ @ Home in style with wine pairings from Vin Chicago
Ever wonder what some of Chicago's top chefs' home kitchens look like? What equipment do they use? What does their pantry look like? As part of GCM's Chef BBQ @ Home virtual event experience, now you can get the answers you've always longed for! We're partnering with three star chefs for an interactive cook-a-long at home.
Purchase your Chef BBQ @ Home Bites + Beverages ticket today while they last!
Tap into some much-needed Midwest comfort and join Chef Harden to prepare an heirloom tomato mozzarella toast and a strawberry basil mojito. Or, let Chef Virant be a part of your Chef BBQ experience this year, join him to prepare a blackened summer veggie egg bake. Fancy yourself a grill master? Register for Nude Dude Food's Bites + Beverages cook-a-long and let Seth and Ryan feed your soul with creamy local grits with grilled pickle cucumbers and miso honey macerated cherries.
And, if you're a wine-lover, our friends at Vin Chicago suggest pairing these dishes with:
- Cedric's Pairings: Andrea Felici Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore 2018 or
Paltrinieri "Radice" Lambrusco di Sorbara 2018
- Paul's Pairings: Jean-Marc Burgaud "Cote du Py" Morgon 2018or Les Hauts de Milly Chablis 2018
- Nude Dude Food's Pairings: Libertine Wines "Barncat Vineyard" Willamette Valley Riesling 2018, Chateau de Trinquevedel Tavel Rose 2019, or Lemelson "Cuvee X" Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2017
When you order from Vin Chicago online, enter CHEF BBQ in the "Special Instructions" section of checkout and 10% of your total purchase (of any item) will benefit GCM.
- Vin Chicago and Green City Market: A natural pairing
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- New vendor alert: Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company
- Monday, July 20, 2020
- FOX32: Green City Market Chef BBQ at Home
- Thursday, July 16, 2020
- ABC: Green City Market Chef BBQ event goes virtual, emphasizing buying locally raised foods
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- WGN Lunchbreak: Details On Bringing The Popular Green City Market Chef BBQ To You At Home
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »