Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
Take a peek at an adorable video of our fourth and fifth grade Edible Education students at Carl Von Linne Elementary tackling the perfect pastry pouch: the empanada! Green City Market is in the classroom at Von Linne and DePaul College Prep every week, all school year long, to educate the next generation of eaters how to be (extra) confident cooks, how to cook and eat sustainably, and most importantly, how their choices affect the future of our city (and our planet).
- Block Club: With Outdoor Shopping Season Ending, Green City Market Ramps Up Home Delivery Efforts
- Monday, November 30, 2020
- Home for the Holidays Gift Boxes
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Shopper spotlight: Advocating for food access
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Sustainable farms devastated by coronavirus: The GCM community responds to protect the future of food
- Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Your guide to a local Thanksgiving
- Thursday, November 5, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »