Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
Take a peek at an adorable video of our fourth and fifth grade Edible Education students at Carl Von Linne Elementary tackling the perfect pastry pouch: the empanada! Green City Market is in the classroom at Von Linne and DePaul College Prep every week, all school year long, to educate the next generation of eaters how to be (extra) confident cooks, how to cook and eat sustainably, and most importantly, how their choices affect the future of our city (and our planet).
- Clucker Collab: Honey Butter Fried Chicken & Wherewithall's sandwich for good
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Chefs + CPS: The Chicago Chef Council is here and ready to make an impact
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Shopper spotlight: Ben Kobold
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- "I don't think most people are aware you can do this": GCM Linking Up for Food Access
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- "Edible Education changed my lifestyle and my values": GCM Educating the Next Generation of Eaters
- Friday, December 13, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »