Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
Take a peek at an adorable video of our fourth and fifth grade Edible Education students at Carl Von Linne Elementary tackling the perfect pastry pouch: the empanada! Green City Market is in the classroom at Von Linne and DePaul College Prep every week, all school year long, to educate the next generation of eaters how to be (extra) confident cooks, how to cook and eat sustainably, and most importantly, how their choices affect the future of our city (and our planet).
- Vin Chicago and Green City Market: A natural pairing
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- New vendor alert: Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company
- Monday, July 20, 2020
- FOX32: Green City Market Chef BBQ at Home
- Thursday, July 16, 2020
- ABC: Green City Market Chef BBQ event goes virtual, emphasizing buying locally raised foods
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- WGN Lunchbreak: Details On Bringing The Popular Green City Market Chef BBQ To You At Home
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »