Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
Take a peek at an adorable video of our fourth and fifth grade Edible Education students at Carl Von Linne Elementary tackling the perfect pastry pouch: the empanada! Green City Market is in the classroom at Von Linne and DePaul College Prep every week, all school year long, to educate the next generation of eaters how to be (extra) confident cooks, how to cook and eat sustainably, and most importantly, how their choices affect the future of our city (and our planet).
- Chicago Parent: 12 Chicagoland Farmers Markets for Families
- Monday, May 17, 2021
- Eater: Farmers Markets Are Back in Chicago After Record Sales in 2020
- Friday, May 14, 2021
- Your new favorite Saturday brunch stop: Paper Tiger Eats
- Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Chicago Star Media: Let's go back to the farmers' markets!
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- NBC: Guide to Chicago Farmers Markets This Spring, Summer
- Monday, May 10, 2021
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »