Green City Market featured on Wintrust Bank's Mural Building
An exceprt from Wintrust Bank's blog
Located in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to many local farmers markets. However, many of these markets are only available during the summer months. Green City Market, one of the largest sustainable farmers markets in the area, does things a little differently. They’re open year-round and are committed to the preservation of local, sustainable family farms.
We’re a proud partner of Green City Market because they provide Chicagoans with access to sustainably grown food, while connecting farmers and producers within the community. We’re ecstatic to unveil our new mural in collaboration with this great organization, just in time for summer! It’s just one way to remind residents what the area has to offer, while supporting an organization dedicated to the health of its citizens.
- Watch: The Kids of Von Linne Make Empanadas!
- Friday, January 17, 2020
- "I don't think most people are aware you can do this": GCM Linking Up for Food Access
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- "Edible Education changed my lifestyle and my values": GCM Educating the Next Generation of Eaters
- Friday, December 13, 2019
- All Hail the Tomato: Tomato Bliss' Path to Market
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Find the perfect host gift (or treat yourself) at Green City Market
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »