Green City Market featured on Wintrust Bank's Mural Building
An exceprt from Wintrust Bank's blog
Located in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to many local farmers markets. However, many of these markets are only available during the summer months. Green City Market, one of the largest sustainable farmers markets in the area, does things a little differently. They’re open year-round and are committed to the preservation of local, sustainable family farms.
We’re a proud partner of Green City Market because they provide Chicagoans with access to sustainably grown food, while connecting farmers and producers within the community. We’re ecstatic to unveil our new mural in collaboration with this great organization, just in time for summer! It’s just one way to remind residents what the area has to offer, while supporting an organization dedicated to the health of its citizens.
- Watch: Sneak peek of A (Mostly) Veggie Affair featuring Chef Nariba Shepard on NBC 5
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Win a Year of Free Pie from Bang Bang (and so much more) at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Monday, November 4, 2019
- Edible Education Reflection by Head Chef Educator, Lisa Kalabokis
- Monday, October 14, 2019
- Green City Market named one of best farmers markets in country
- Friday, October 4, 2019
- 7 delicious dog-friendly foods at Green City Market (and 6 that only our human friends should enjoy!)
- Thursday, September 19, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »