Green City Market featured on Wintrust Bank's Mural Building
An exceprt from Wintrust Bank's blog
Located in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to many local farmers markets. However, many of these markets are only available during the summer months. Green City Market, one of the largest sustainable farmers markets in the area, does things a little differently. They’re open year-round and are committed to the preservation of local, sustainable family farms.
We’re a proud partner of Green City Market because they provide Chicagoans with access to sustainably grown food, while connecting farmers and producers within the community. We’re ecstatic to unveil our new mural in collaboration with this great organization, just in time for summer! It’s just one way to remind residents what the area has to offer, while supporting an organization dedicated to the health of its citizens.
- The All of Us Research Program: Changing the Future of Health
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Chef BBQ @ Home: Travelle's Summer Solstice Panzanella
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Vin Chicago and Green City Market: A natural pairing
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- New vendor alert: Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company
- Monday, July 20, 2020
- FOX32: Green City Market Chef BBQ at Home
- Thursday, July 16, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »