Herby Simple Syrup
Soups & Sides
Yield: 8 oz
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4-6 sprigs herbs (rosemary, thyme, mint)
- Rinse herbs under cold water and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, until sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove from heat and allow herbs to steep and cool in sugar water mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove herbs. Store cooled syrup in the refrigerator. Add to your favorite mocktail or cocktail for a kick of herby essence.