Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
Green City Market’s fall fundraiser, A (Mostly) Veggie Affair, is fast approaching on Thursday, November 8th at Lakeshore Beverage. To kick-off the event, we're excited to have participating chefs doing cooking demonstrations on live TV! Each chef will demonstrate the market-inspired dish that they will sampleat the event. Here's where you can watch each demo:
- Tune into NBC 5 Chicago on Monday, November 5th during the 11am hour time-slot to see Chef Jeff Vucko from Travelle at The Langham live in action! He will show you how to make his Smoked Potato Gnocchi with Leek Cream, Swiss Chard and Parmesan Crumble, featuring local produce from Green Acres Indiana.
- Join WGN-TV for their Midday Lunch Break on Tuesday, November 6th around 12:40pm with Chef Keith Potter from Cindy's! He will be making a Blue Corn Enchilada served with Sweet Potato Mole, Maitake Mushrooms, Pepper Conserva, Caviocavera Cheese and Creme Fraiche using local produce from Nichol's Farm and Orchard and Green Acres Indiana.
We are grateful to have a supportive community of 20+ chefs, brewers and mixologists creating fall-inspired bites and beverages for A (Mostly) Veggie Affair, including Abby's for Good, Arami, Bell’s Brewery, Big Jones, Café Robey, CH Distillery, Cookies and Carnitas, Cruz Blanca Brewery & Taquería, Dove’s Luncheonette, The Duck Inn, Floriole Cafe & Bakery, Founders Brewing Co., Farmhouse Chicago, Gather, Good Fortune, Goose Island, KOVAL, LH Rooftop, Moody Tongue Brewing Co., New Holland, Scofflaw, Table, Donkey and Stick, Vie, and Walton Street Kitchen + Bar
- Reduce, Reuse, Reinvent
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Farmer Spotlight: River Valley Ranch
- Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Vendor Spotlight on Three Sisters Garden
- Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Botanical Brews and Seasonally-Inspired Food
- Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Foods to Improve Your Mood
- Thursday, March 14, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »