Bruce Sherman - North Pond
- 1/2 lb. butter, soft
5 large radishes, small julienne
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Beat the butter on medium speed in a countertop mixer, using the paddle attachment.
- Add in the lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste.
- Beat in the chopped herbs until well distributed.
- Take the bowl off the machine and carefully fold in the julienned radishes.
- Correct the seasoning and serve.