- 16 oz Tomato Bliss Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup J2K farmhouse feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh herb like parsley, mint or basil
- 1/8 cup fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large stockpot over medium-low heat, add olive oil and garlic, gently sweating until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and dry spices. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a baking dish, evenly distribute sauce on the bottom of the dish. Gently crack eggs into the sauce, taking care to evenly space them. Sprinkle with farmhouse feta and bake for approximately 6-8 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh herbs. Serve immediately with your favorite bread for dipping.