Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Salad
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, thinly sliced and then roughly chopped
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted sunflower seeds or toasted pepitas
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
Honey mustard dressing:
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add the chopped cauliflower, brussels sprouts, onion, seeds, and blueberries to the serving bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients (olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, and salt). Whisk until the mixture is well blended. *Tip: use a jar with a lid for easy shaking and storage!
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until the dressing is evenly distributed and the salad is lightly coated in dressing. We highly recommend letting the salad marinate for at least 1 hour, or even overnight in the refrigerator.
- Leftovers will keep well for 4-5 days in the fridge, covered. Serve cold