Chef Lisa Kalabokis
Soups & Sides
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and washed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons River Valley jalapeno jelly (optional)
- Salt / pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill, either gas or charcoal.
- Trim asparagus of their woody stems by snapping them off. Wash in plenty of cold water to remove any dirt or sand. Set aside.
- Combine olive oil, jelly and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss asparagus in oil mixture and place on grill.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until asparagus is just green and crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.