End of Outdoor Season and Halloween Party
We will kick things off at 9:00 am with a special Halloween Tour for kids of Green City Market with our fabulous volunteer, Devin.
At 9:30 am, sample tastings prepared by some of the best pastry chefs in Chicago: Tony Galzin (MK), Toni Roberts (C-House), Nathaniel Meads (Fritz Pastry), Mindy Segal (Hot Chocolate), Elissa Narow (Chef Instructor, The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago) and Allison Levitt (Mado).
Join us at 11:00 am for the Kids Halloween Costume contest, judged by Joel from Hawks Hill Elk Ranch and Lyle from Green City Market. The winner will take home a special prize!
We'll end the party with the Club Sprouts kids cooking demo at 11:30 am with Courtney Treutelaar from Common Threads.
For the adults, we'll have a chef demo at 10:30 am with Chris Pandel of the Bristol. Green City Market will also have a membership drive at the market. For more information about Green City Market or the Halloween party, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Vin Chicago and Green City Market: A natural pairing
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- New vendor alert: Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company
- Monday, July 20, 2020
- FOX32: Green City Market Chef BBQ at Home
- Thursday, July 16, 2020
- ABC: Green City Market Chef BBQ event goes virtual, emphasizing buying locally raised foods
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- WGN Lunchbreak: Details On Bringing The Popular Green City Market Chef BBQ To You At Home
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »