End of Outdoor Season and Halloween Party
We will kick things off at 9:00 am with a special Halloween Tour for kids of Green City Market with our fabulous volunteer, Devin.
At 9:30 am, sample tastings prepared by some of the best pastry chefs in Chicago: Tony Galzin (MK), Toni Roberts (C-House), Nathaniel Meads (Fritz Pastry), Mindy Segal (Hot Chocolate), Elissa Narow (Chef Instructor, The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago) and Allison Levitt (Mado).
Join us at 11:00 am for the Kids Halloween Costume contest, judged by Joel from Hawks Hill Elk Ranch and Lyle from Green City Market. The winner will take home a special prize!
We'll end the party with the Club Sprouts kids cooking demo at 11:30 am with Courtney Treutelaar from Common Threads.
For the adults, we'll have a chef demo at 10:30 am with Chris Pandel of the Bristol. Green City Market will also have a membership drive at the market. For more information about Green City Market or the Halloween party, please e-mail email@example.com.
- 7 delicious dog-friendly foods at Green City Market (and 6 that only our human friends should enjoy!)
- Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Savory Accents Puts the Spice in Green City Market
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- Fuel for the 3 o'clock fall snack time
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Vendor Spotlight: Jake's Country Meats
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- Where Chicago's Top Pitmasters Buy Their Meat and Fixings
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »