Become a Farmers Market Vendor
Applications for the 2019 outdoor season are currently closed. Applications for the 2020 outdoor season will be available on December 1st, 2019.
- Please read the Rules and Regulations document found below carefully to determine if you meet the requirements to become a vendor at Green City Market.
- Applications are accepted once per year for the outdoor and subsequent indoor market seasons.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Electronic submission via Farmspread is required. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- All applications must include the $75 application fee to be considered.
- Applications will not be accepted after due date.
- Application decisions will be sent no later than March.
- 2019/2020 Rules and Regulations
- Ingredients List (a Word version is available by request, email email@example.com)
- Non-Food Ingredient List (a Word version is available by request, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sample Insurance Certificate
- Temporary Food Vendor License (*note: do not pay the $75 fee at this time)
- Please refer to page 24 of the Rules and Regulations for a list of required licenses and supporting documents that MUST be submitted for your application to be considered complete.