Posted Sep 01, 2022
On Wednesday, Scott Shearer, owner of Twisted Olive, joined us at GCM Lincoln Park and demoed his recipes for Kale Chips and Caprese Salad Skewers. You can find the full recipes below!
Twisted Kale Chips
- One Batch of Kale
- 1 Tablespoon of Twisted Garlic or Twisted Hot Chili Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees (simulated at demo)
- Wash and Thoroughly Dry Kale
- Separate Leaves from Stem
- Tear Kale Leaves in Chip Size Pieces
- Place in Bowl
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil over Kale
- Massage Kale so Each Piece is Coated with Olive Oil.
- Arrange Evenly on Cookie Sheet
- Bake for 10 Minutes, Flip Kale, and Bake for 5 more minutes or until crisp.
- Serve or store in sealed container (lasts weeks).
Twisted Caprese Salad Skewers
- Cherry tomatoes (Tomato Mountain)
- Mozzarella balls (J2K)
- Basil Olive Oil
- Twisted Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Assemble tomatoes and mozzarella balls on medium-sized toothpicks. Drizzle with Basil olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle Twisted Aged Balsamic on top of Caprese Salad Skewers.