Bruce Sherman, North Pond
1/2 lb. butter, soft
5 ea. Large radishes, small julienne
1/2 ea. Lemon, juiced
1/4 c. fresh mint leaves, chopped
2 Tbl. Fresh chives, chopped
2 Tbl. Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Salt & Pepper
- Beat the butter on medium speed in a countertop mixer, using the paddle attachment.
- Add in the lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste.
- Beat in the chopped herbs until well distributed.
- Take the bowl off the machine and carefully fold in the julienned radishes.
- Correct the seasoning and serve.