Chatting with the Chef: Tim Cottini
Chef Timothy Cottini has over 20 years of experience and has worked with some of the best chefs in the industry. Over the years, Timothy has grown to appreciate where food comes from and the importance of using sustainably grown food served in the peak of its season. At his current restaurant, Fork, he focuses his energy to highlight local produce, sustainable fish, and naturally raised meats. We look forward to his new steakhouse focused venture, Knife, opening late Summer 2016! Check out his skills at his Chef Demo on Wednesday, June 29,
What is your favorite Green City Market product?
What is your favorite thing to do in Chicago (other than shop at Green City Market, of course)?
Relax by the lake or go to a Cubs game.
What is in your fridge right now?
Over 28 condiments and pickles.
What is one tip you have for home cooks shopping at Green City Market?
Always walk through and look at everything.
What is the one food you couldn't live without?
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »