Chatting with the Chef: Molly Brewe
Chef Molly Brewe was lured into the kitchen early on by the intoxicating smells of her Italian grandmother’s perfect gnocchi. Her passion for exquisite fare led her to an extensive education in the culinary arts and sought-after positions in the restaurant and catering world. As the executive chef for Limelight Catering, Chef Brewe creates menus featuring seasonal ingredients, modern techniques and sensational flavors. Join her at her chef demo on Wednesday June 22 at Green City Market Lincoln park to witness her expertise making Market Strawberry and Goat Cheese Crostini!
What is your favorite Green City Market product?
There's no better way to start your GCM shopping than with a hot and delicious Nomad Food Company brick oven pizza
What is your favorite thing to do in Chicago (other than shop at Green City Market, of course)?
Run along the lakefront
What is in your fridge right now?
Lots of GCM strawberries, ready to be made into preserves and canned
What is one tip you have for home cooks shopping at Green City Market?
Be flexible! Having too specific a focus at the market won't allow you to creatively meal plan or try new things
What is the one food your couldn't live without?
Good pizza and well-made bread
Return to blog »
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Subscribe to blog
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »