Fresh Meals at Green City Market
Not only can you pick up produce at Green City Market, you can also stop by a booth for a snack or meal made with products from many of the farmers selling goods nearby. The Green City Market began rather humbly next to the Chicago Theater. Over the years, the market expanded -- bringing in farmers, producers, artisans and food vendors. The majority of the products used in the delicious creations come from the same farmers who are at the market.
Read the whole article here and check out a video segment too!
By Steve Dolinsky of ABC News
May 18, 2011
- The official 2018 Chef BBQ lineup is here!
- Friday, May 18, 2018
- The Farm is Coming To The City! Green City Markets Opening Days Announced!
- Monday, March 26, 2018
- Urban Farmer Round-up
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- Meet the Women of Green City Market
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Come to the Table Dinner: Heal Wrap Up
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »