Fresh Meals at Green City Market
Not only can you pick up produce at Green City Market, you can also stop by a booth for a snack or meal made with products from many of the farmers selling goods nearby. The Green City Market began rather humbly next to the Chicago Theater. Over the years, the market expanded -- bringing in farmers, producers, artisans and food vendors. The majority of the products used in the delicious creations come from the same farmers who are at the market.
Read the whole article here and check out a video segment too!
By Steve Dolinsky of ABC News
May 18, 2011
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »