Green City Market now accepting applications for the 2010 outdoor market.
Green City Market is now accepting applications for the 2010 outdoor market.
Green City Market, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, supports local farmers by providing a Chicago marketplace for locally raised, sustainable, and organic products. The Market’s mission, its vendor application process, and educational initiatives make it a unique Chicago farmers’ market. Green City Market's long-term objective is to establish a self-sustaining market for locally grown, sustainable and organic foods and we are looking for producers who will help reach these goals.
The 2010 Rules and Regulations and Green City Market application can be downloaded from the web site. Information about acceptable products, required documents and vendor fees can be found in those documents. "Local" is defined as Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin. The 2010 outdoor market season will run every Wednesday and Saturday (7:00 am to 1:00 pm) from May 12 through October 30 and will be located in the south part of Lincoln Park, near 1750 N. Clark Street.
Call the Green City Market office at 773-880-1266 or contact via e-mail with any questions. Applications and all required documents are due February 25, 2010, along with the $25 application fee.
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »