Are You Game?: Details about our January 16th Market
Green City Market kicks off the 2010 Indoor season on Saturday, January 16 from 8:00am to 1:00pm in the south gallery of the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. We will be offering chef tastings, demonstrations and special vendors highlighting this market's theme: Are You Game? In addition to elk sold by our vendor Hawks Hill Elk Ranch, we'll have guest vendors selling pheasant, bison, rabbit and duck.
Three chefs will be offering delicious tastings throughout the day (these tastings do not require RSVPs). Chefs participating include:
9:30 - Matt Castro, Foundation Room at the House of Blues
10:30 - Rodney Staton, State and Lake
11:30 - Mark Mendez, Carnivale
Our "Are You Game?" chef demonstrations on January 16th (these will require RSVPS*) will be:
9:00 - Cary Taylor, Chaise Lounge
10:00 - Mark Steuer
11:00 - Dan Jacobs, Bistro Campagne
12:00 - Noe Sanchez and Nancy Brussat, Convito Café
*Since space is limited, our January through April chef demos will require RSVPs and invitations are extended only to our newsletter subscribers (click here to subscribe). Instructions on how to RSVP will be sent out in the weekly newsletter the week of the market (Instructions for Jan. 16th will be sent out in Jan. 12th e-mail). For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »