Green City Market moves indoors!
Green City Market will move indoors from November 7, 2009 - April 24, 2010. We will set up shop at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum (2430 N. Cannon Drive) again this year.
From November 7 through December 23, Green City Market will be open every Wednesday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm (no market on November 28). In 2010, Green City Market will be open on the following Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm: January 16, February 13, February 27, March 13, March 27, April 10 and April 24.
Our themes for the 2010 indoor season are:
- January: Are You Game?
- February: Meat and Potatoes
- March: Bacon and Eggs
- April: Cheese
- Interview with Abby Schilling of Mick Klug Farms by Lisa Kalabokis
- Thursday, February 8, 2018
- A Day at Club Sprouts
- Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Come to the Table Dinner: CHANGE Wrap Up
- Thursday, January 25, 2018
- Food Waste Op-ed & Update with Executive Director Melissa Flynn
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Edible Education update with Chef Educator Lisa Kalabokis
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »