Green City Market moves indoors!
Green City Market will move indoors from November 7, 2009 - April 24, 2010. We will set up shop at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum (2430 N. Cannon Drive) again this year.
From November 7 through December 23, Green City Market will be open every Wednesday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm (no market on November 28). In 2010, Green City Market will be open on the following Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm: January 16, February 13, February 27, March 13, March 27, April 10 and April 24.
Our themes for the 2010 indoor season are:
- January: Are You Game?
- February: Meat and Potatoes
- March: Bacon and Eggs
- April: Cheese
- Chef Ethan Pikas of Cellar Door Provisions & Chef BBQ featured on WGN Lunch Break
- Thursday, July 13, 2017
- Our Board Member, Eric Mansavage of Farmhouse Chicago, and Chef BBQ highlighted on NBC Chicago Cafe 5
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- Boxville on the River
- Friday, June 30, 2017
- Introducing: Lisa Kalabokis, Chef Educator & Head Chef of Abby's Crepes
- Friday, June 23, 2017
- ABC7 Does GCM West Loop Market!
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »