Green City Market moves indoors!
Green City Market will move indoors from November 7, 2009 - April 24, 2010. We will set up shop at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum (2430 N. Cannon Drive) again this year.
From November 7 through December 23, Green City Market will be open every Wednesday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm (no market on November 28). In 2010, Green City Market will be open on the following Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm: January 16, February 13, February 27, March 13, March 27, April 10 and April 24.
Our themes for the 2010 indoor season are:
- January: Are You Game?
- February: Meat and Potatoes
- March: Bacon and Eggs
- April: Cheese
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- Grains of Knowledge with Brian Severson Farms
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- Edible Education Update: Starting the Garden at Manierre School
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Green City Market app featured on NBC 5 Chicago's Tech Trends
- Monday, September 24, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »