Pledge to be a Locavore: Sept. 9th through Sept. 23rd.
The 2009 Locavore challenge will run from September 9th through September 23rd. The Town Hall Meeting will be on September 23rd, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Sign up now to become a part of the Locavore challenge!
Pledge to become a Locavore and join other Chicagoans committed to eating locally grown and produced foods for two weeks!Sign up at the Information Tent at the Green City Market or download a pledge form and fax it to 773-880-1262. Don't forget to pick up your Locavore kit at the Green City Market Information Tent. The Locavore Kit has a list of local stores containing local foods.
Check our Locavore page for more information on the challenge and a list of participating restaurants.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »