Pledge to be a Locavore: Sept. 9th through Sept. 23rd.
The 2009 Locavore challenge will run from September 9th through September 23rd. The Town Hall Meeting will be on September 23rd, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Sign up now to become a part of the Locavore challenge!
Pledge to become a Locavore and join other Chicagoans committed to eating locally grown and produced foods for two weeks!Sign up at the Information Tent at the Green City Market or download a pledge form and fax it to 773-880-1262. Don't forget to pick up your Locavore kit at the Green City Market Information Tent. The Locavore Kit has a list of local stores containing local foods.
Check our Locavore page for more information on the challenge and a list of participating restaurants.
- Volunteer Spotlight: Toria Emas
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- The Impact of Club Sprouts as told by our Volunteer, Judy Myers
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- GCM Lincoln Park Hours & Vendor Update for Air and Water Show on August 18th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Joe's Blueberries
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Petals Farm
- Monday, August 6, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »