Lead Feather is a non-profit organization working to strengthen relationships to the earth and one another through Native American ceremony, time in the wilderness, and environmental programming.
Lead Feather offers week-long wilderness experiences that uniquely combine these elements and is offering a special offer for Green City Market eNews subscribers. Guided by ancient spiritual and cultural wisdom, their Native American leaders will welcome you to participate in sacred ceremonies, which may include drumming and singing circles, sacred fire ceremonies, sweat lodges, and more.
Lead Feather supports the Green City Market community, and offers $150 off any of our journeys to Green City Market eNews subscribers. Please just mention you received this message on GCM's eNewsletter, and they'll be happy to reduce your registration fee.
For more information about the journies available to join, please contact Paulie Cohen directly at 802.497.1494, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about other custom journeys and programs is also available at their website, www.leadfeather.org
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »