Green City Market Chef's BBQ
Date & time
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Chef BBQ Benefit wil take place July 18th, 2013 5:30pm-8:00pm.
One of the best summer events in Chicago, this grand picnic is held every July in picturesque Lincoln Park, with the fabulous Chicago skyline as a backdrop. This beautiful venue is ideal to showcase some of Chicago's finest chefs, the who's who of Chicago's culinary scene. All dishes served at the BBQ feature items offered from the bounty of the market with nearly 100 chefs/restaurants creating culinary magic. In addition to food, locally made beer, wine, hand-crafted cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
- Ages 12+: $125.00 (includes entry and all food/beverages)
- Market Contributors: $100 with discount code. If you have not received the email, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your donation and receive the code!
- Ages 12 and under: $25.00
- VIP Tickets: $250.00*
- VIP Tables: $2,500* (The VIP Heirloom table is $2,500 and seats ten. VIP tables can be purchased by calling the Green City Market office at 773.880.1266).
*VIP Tickets/Tables: The VIP Heirloom table is $2,500 and seats ten. With VIP tickets, you can enter the VIP area at 4:30 pm. You receive pre-event access and exclusive cocktails and food from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. No dogs allowed. Rain or Shine.
Other upcoming Special events
- Sep 20 Saturday
Heirloom and Heritage Preservation Project
7 AM–1 PM
- Heirloom and Heritage Preservation Project
- Nov 13 Thursday