Date & time
Thursday, April 26, 2012
1820 N. Wells
Chicago, IL 60614
Join Green City Market chefs, farmers, and supporters for an evening of cocktails, small bites, music and a unique auction experience as we raise funds to support our market education programs.
Live auction highlights:
- Day in the kitchen with Charlie Trotter followed by dinner for 4 at the Kitchen Table.
- Dinner at Rick Bayless’ home for 8 guests.
- Dinner prepared in your home for 8 guests by Kevin Hickey and William Moore of the Four Seasons.
Sous Chef for a night! Enter to win a Sous Chef Experience with our Chef participants!
- Help a Chicago-area chef prepare a local and sustainable canapé "on the fly" that evening for event attendees. Winners will be announced that evening at 6:30pm, cooking begins at 7:15.
Bruce Sherman, North Pond
Jared Van Camp, Nellcôte, Old Town Social
Elissa Narrow, Vie
Roger Herring, Socca
$150 single ticket
$200 single ticket +1 entry for Sous Chef experience
$250 single ticket +3 entries for Sous Chef experience
$300 single ticket +5 entries for Sous Chef experience
For tickets https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/233020
Eda Davidman, chair
Jessica Bank Interlandi
Green City Market Board of Directors:
John Berghoff, co-chair
Sarah Stegner, co chair
Other upcoming Special events
- Sep 18 Thursday
- Sep 20 Saturday
Heirloom and Heritage Preservation Project
7 AM–1 PM
- Heirloom and Heritage Preservation Project
- Nov 13 Thursday