With convenient, contact-free curbside pick-up and home delivery, GCM Delivered is bringing the farmers' market to you. Choose from thousands of seasonal, sustainably-sourced products from dozens of farmers and food producers from Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan in one simple transaction.
To get started, create an account with our app partner, WhatsGood. You can download the WhatsGood app from the App Store or Google Play or access it on any web browser (you don’t need a smartphone to order!).
Please note: delivery and curbside service will not be offered on December 25, 2021 or January 1, 2022.
Frequently asked questions
Can I pre-order with my Link/EBT card?
Yes! You can pre-order and pay with Link with our curbside pick-up program. You can also participate in Green City Market’s Link matching program — where we welcome and match Link funds dollar-for-dollar — at curbside pick-up. Learn more here.
Do you deliver to me?
Please see this map for the zip codes that we currently deliver to. We’re working with our app partner, WhatsGood, to expand this zone as we continue to grow.
How will I know what time of day my delivery order will arrive?
Deliveries are made every Wednesday and Saturday between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. To specify a delivery time within that window, please email email@example.com.
If you provide your cell phone number in your WhatsGood account, you will receive text updates from your driver alerting you of when your delivery is en route and when your delivery has arrived at your home.
How can I leave specific delivery drop-off instructions?
To leave drop-off instructions for your residence (i.e. leave my order on the back porch, buzz in to leave the order in the lobby, etc.), go to “Settings,” “Address,” and enter this information in "Address Line 2."
To make a one-time request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to be home at the time of the delivery?
Nope! For a contactless delivery experience, your driver will leave your order in front of your residence or you can indicate specific delivery instructions in your order notes at checkout. You'll receive a text alerting you of your delivery's arrival.
If you know you won't be home at the time of delivery and are receiving perishables, we recommend leaving a cooler outside your door for your delivery driver.
Who/what is WhatsGood?
WhatsGood is the technology provider, food aggregator, and delivery service for GCM Delivered and GCM Curbside. WhatsGood also services its own marketplace as well as offers services to farmers' markets around the country.
Who am I supporting with my purchase through GCM Delivered or GCM Curbside?
When you order through GCM Delivered or GCM Curbside, your farmers and food producers earn 90% of your purchase. WhatsGood collects the remaining 10% of your product purchases to provide the app technology as well as aggregation and delivery services to our vendors.
WhatsGood charges the customer a Food Systems Fee (5% + $.30) to support its businesses operations. For home delivery, WhatsGood also charges the customer a delivery fee ($9.99). For curbside pick-up, Green City Market charges customers a pickup fee ($5.99) to underwrite the expense of employing our curbside pickup staff.
As a nonprofit organization committed to deepening support for local, sustainable farmers, Green City Market does not charge our vendors any additional fees to participate in this program.
Lingering questions? Reach out to our team at email@example.com for assistance and more information.