Yield: 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons leftover spinach sauce
- 2 Brioche hamburger buns
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 6 slices of bacon
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepared chimichurri for garnish
- In a small dish, mix butter and spinach sauce to make a compound butter. Spread compound butter on each side of a brioche bun and toast in a pan or under a broiler.
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add milk or water and stir vigorously with a fork until no streaks remain. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of bacon grease. In the same pan, pour the egg mixture in and gently stir to scramble the eggs. When eggs are almost done, sprinkle shredded cheese over the top and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked through.
- To assemble the sandwich: Place 3 slices of bacon on the bottom bun. Top with cheesy eggs. Drizzle chimichurri over the top of the eggs and place the top bun on top.