Boxville on the River
Saturday, July 8, 2017, 6-10p
233 East Riverwalk South
(@ Cyrano’s Cafe)
Boxville On The River brings together two of Chicago’s most valuable assets - the creative energy of its historic Bronzeville community and the beauty of its River - for an evening celebration of cuisine, culture, and community at the Riverwalk.
Boxville On The River will present the offerings of 15 leading community entrepreneurs, including delicious bites, urban streetwear, one-of-a-kind vintage products, fresh produce, and a variety of handmade items, powered by Beats from DJ Toure, in a beautiful riverfront setting.
Boxville On The River is hosted by Cyrano’s Cafe, the longest established Riverwalk restaurant, and will feature a special appearance by vocalist Simone Bisous.
Boxville, Chicago’s first street food market and container mall at 51st Street and the CTA Green Line, serves Bronzeville residents and visitors with unique products and services, while offering local entrepreneurs affordable spaces for building enterprises and creating jobs.
(Rain date: Sunday, July 9)
- WGN Lunchbreak: Details On Bringing The Popular Green City Market Chef BBQ To You At Home
- Friday, July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Chef BBQ @ Home in style with wine pairings from Vin Chicago
- Friday, July 3, 2020
- Join us and plant a seed of change: Chef BBQ @ Home
- Thursday, July 2, 2020
- "Eat Local, Act Global": Murassa Qazi of Gai Ghee Butter
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Block Club: Green City Market Returns to West Loop this Weekend
- Friday, June 19, 2020
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »