Safe Shopper Guidelines
Choose Your Shopper
- Choose 1-2 healthy people per household to shop.
- Shoppers must be Covid-19 symptom-free.
- All shoppers will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
Prepare Your Shopping List
- Pre-order via our app powered by WhatsGood and select location: GCM Pick Up @ GCM Lincoln Park to move more quickly through the market. Your products will be ready for you at the booths of each farmer you ordered from.
- Or, visit our website calendar listings to view vendors and prepare a shopping list to reduce browsing time.
Keep Your Distance
- Please maintain 6 feet distance between yourself and others throughout our one-way shopping experience.
- Look for social distancing markers - white flags staked into the ground.
- Do not touch any products; vendors will select items for you.
- Only vendors will be permitted to touch product.
- While you are welcome to use reusable bags, wagons, etc.; vendors cannot handle reusable bags.
- Please be patient and respectful of all GCM staff, volunteers, vendors, and fellow shoppers during your visit. We understand that wait times to enter/shop the market, especially for our first few markets, may be longer than expected and that the market shopping experience will not be what we are all used to.
We are incredibly grateful for your continued support of Green City Market and our local, sustainable growers and producers.