Autumn Harvest Salad with Smoked Goat Cheese
Paul Virant - Vie and Perenial Virant
- 1/2 celery root, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium white turnip, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 3Tbsp honey vinegar
- 6Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1Tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2cup picked italian parsley
- 2Tbsp roasted pine nuts
- 2oz smoked goat cheese
- salt and pepper
*The night before: marinate the celery root, turnip, red onion with the lemon and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, refrigerate overnight.
- Right before serving add the olive oil, herbs, season properly.
-Divide on four plates garnish with pine nuts and the goat cheese. Serve.