Carolina Diaz of Terzo Piano
- 1 lbs farfalle pasta, cooked
- Basil Ricotta Cream
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup baby zucchini, cut into small coins
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp, salt
Basil Ricotta Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
Basil Ricotta Cream Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and set aside.
- In a large saute pan, on medium heat, saute onion and garlic with olive oil until translucent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and a bit of the pasta water to the saute pan and turn the heat off.
- Mix the basil ricotta cream and toss with the pasta until evenly coated.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.