Travelle Kitchen + Bar Brings the Farm to the Table
We are so excited to announce Travelle Kitchen + Bar's new Wednesday Dinner Series Benefitting Green City Market. Chef Ricardo Jarquin will create a special four course menu for $45/person each Wednesday night from August 24 – October 26 with ingredients picked up that morning from vendors at the Green City Market. Taking inspiration from summer and fall’s bounty of fresh produce, Chef Jarquin’s menu will change every week. Ten percent of the proceeds from the menu directly benefit the Green City Market, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.
Travelle Kitchen + Bar is on the second floor of the Langham Hotel in an iconic skyscraper designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe that once housed IBM regional headquarters. A play on the word travel, Travelle features Chef Ricardo Jarquin’s seasonal American dishes made with fresh ingredients, highlighting Chef Jarquin’s connection with some of the finest farms, ranches and orchards in the nation. Alongside a carefully curated wine list, Travelle boasts a beverage program that highlights skillfully-crafted classic cocktails.
Every Wednesday dinner service from August 24 – October 26; 5 – 10 p.m. (menu available to guests until ingredients run out)
Travelle Kitchen and Bar at The Langham, Chicago
330 N. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
$45 per person, excluding tax and gratuity, for weekly-changing four course menu
To make a reservation, please call 312.923.7705 or visit www.travellechicago.com
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »