Chatting with the Chefs: Scott Green
Award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Scott Green joined The Langham, Chicago and Travelle Kitchen + Bar from The French Pastry School, where he served as a Pastry Chef Instructor. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Graphic Design from the Art Institute of California in San Francisco and that focus carries through to what he presents to guests on the plate. His work combines strong technique with seasonal ingredients for an end to a meal that is both beautfiul and complementary to the courses preceding. Stop by GCM West Loop this Saturday August 6th at 10:30am to meet Scott and watch his Chef demonstration.
What is your favorite Green City Market product?
There’s no one product I like most. Picking through what is most ripe during the summer months is my favorite time. Every week is different and every piece of fruit has its own unique character and nuance I like to work with. I am a sucker for cherries though.
- Volunteer Spotlight: Toria Emas
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- The Impact of Club Sprouts as told by our Volunteer, Judy Myers
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- GCM Lincoln Park Hours & Vendor Update for Air and Water Show on August 18th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Joe's Blueberries
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Petals Farm
- Monday, August 6, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »