GCM wins Mayor Daley's GreenWorks Award for "Innovation in Green Business"
On Wednesday, December 1st, Green City Market was presented with Mayor Daley's GreenWorks Award for "Innovation in Green Business" recognizing the organization's contribution for creating outstanding social, environmental and economic value. The Awards celebrate the vibrancy, vitality, and vision of the people and institutions that are driving Chicago's transformation into a dynamic and resilient City. Click here to see a list of all the nominees.
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »