Chef's BBQ Tickets are SOLD OUT!
Tickets for the 10th Annual Chef's BBQ are SOLD OUT! Thank you to everyone for supporting Green City Market! See you on Thursday!
Some important information about the event:
PARKING: Please note that the parking lot/garage on North and Stockton will be CLOSED for this event. Parking is available at the Lincoln Park Zoo (off of Fullerton), Lincoln Park Conservatory (off of Stockton) or at Piper's Alley (off of North).
ENTRY: Special VIP entry on the south east end of the park begins at 5pm. General admission (at 1790 N. Clark OR 1790 N. Stockton) entry begins at 6pm. This event is rain or shine! Dress for the weather!
IDENTIFICATION: Because alcohol is being served at the event, ID's will be checked upon entry to the BBQ. Please bring a form of ID that proves your age!
TICKETS: "Hard Tickets" for each individual are REQUIRED for entry to the BBQ. Please make sure to bring your ticket with you!
NO DOGS PLEASE!
Can't wait til Thursday? Click here for a sneak-peek at the Wirtz Beverage Cocktails inspired by Green City Market that will be available at the BBQ!
**Photo by Kate Gross Photography**
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »