Buy tickets now for Green City Market's annual chef BBQ
Don't miss out on one of Chicago's most loved culinary events! The Green City Market Annual Chef BBQ will take place in Lincoln Park on Thursday, July 15, 6:00pm-8:00pm. Over 95 restaurants will be represented with chefs preparing menu items that highlight our farmer's and producer's bounty. Tickets available online by visiting http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/107306.
The VIP Heirloom table is $2500 and seats ten. With VIP tickets, you can enter the VIP area at 5:00 pm. You will also get exclusive pre-event tastings and cocktails with well-known chefs from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. To reserve a table, please call the Green City Market office, 773.880.1266.
See you in July!
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »