Green City Market Annual Chef BBQ
Tickets for the Green City Market Annual Chef BBQ are sold out!
A limited number of VIP tickets are available only through the Green City Market office by calling (773) 880-1266. There are two levels of VIP ticket this year: The Heirloom level, which is a reserved table for 10 with the services of a waiter, and the Heritage level, for a table for 10 with no waiter. Heirloom tickets are $2500 per table and Heritage are $1500 per table.
The 2009 Green City Market Annual Chef BBQ will be held in Lincoln Park on Thursday, July 16, from 6-8 pm. Read more about this event.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »