RSVP Information for January through April Chef Demos
Our January through April chef demos will require RSVPs because of space limitations in the Nature Museum Science Lab (the demos will still be free). Invitations are extended only to our newsletter subscribers. Instructions on how to RSVP are sent out in the weekly newsletter on Tuesday during the week of the market and chef demos (Instructions for Jan. 16th will be sent out in Jan. 12th e-mail). Note: We will not take any RSVPs for chef demos until the Tuesday newsletter of that market week is sent.
To subscribe to our newsletter, click here.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »