Green City Market to resume acceptance of Link Cards.
In an effort to expand access to local, sustainable food in Chicago, Green City Market will resume acceptance of SNAP Benefits (Link Cards) at the market. Starting Saturday, December 5th, all Link Card customers will be able to make food purchases at Green City Market, one of only three Farmers' Markets in Chicago to accept Link Cards. Anyone interested in using their Link Card can either visit the information stand, or call the Green City Market office at 773-880-1266. We greatly appreciate your patience with this matter, and we hope that your continued support will work to make this program a success.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »