Green City Market to resume acceptance of Link Cards.
In an effort to expand access to local, sustainable food in Chicago, Green City Market will resume acceptance of SNAP Benefits (Link Cards) at the market. Starting Saturday, December 5th, all Link Card customers will be able to make food purchases at Green City Market, one of only three Farmers' Markets in Chicago to accept Link Cards. Anyone interested in using their Link Card can either visit the information stand, or call the Green City Market office at 773-880-1266. We greatly appreciate your patience with this matter, and we hope that your continued support will work to make this program a success.
- The official 2018 Chef BBQ lineup is here!
- Friday, May 18, 2018
- The Farm is Coming To The City! Green City Markets Opening Days Announced!
- Monday, March 26, 2018
- Urban Farmer Round-up
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- Meet the Women of Green City Market
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Come to the Table Dinner: Heal Wrap Up
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »