Green City Market to resume acceptance of Link Cards.
In an effort to expand access to local, sustainable food in Chicago, Green City Market will resume acceptance of SNAP Benefits (Link Cards) at the market. Starting Saturday, December 5th, all Link Card customers will be able to make food purchases at Green City Market, one of only three Farmers' Markets in Chicago to accept Link Cards. Anyone interested in using their Link Card can either visit the information stand, or call the Green City Market office at 773-880-1266. We greatly appreciate your patience with this matter, and we hope that your continued support will work to make this program a success.
- Volunteer Spotlight: Toria Emas
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- The Impact of Club Sprouts as told by our Volunteer, Judy Myers
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- GCM Lincoln Park Hours & Vendor Update for Air and Water Show on August 18th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Joe's Blueberries
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Petals Farm
- Monday, August 6, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »