2018 National Farmers Market Week at Green City Market
Thank you for supporting Green City Market as a resource for sustainable food in Chicago. We invite you to participate in the following events to celebrate our farmers and markets for National Farmers Market Week from August 5-11, 2018:
- Savor the Seasons: Try the best of the peak tomato season! Visit GCM Lincoln Park and GCM West Loop on Saturday August 11th from 9am-1pm to try a variety of tomatoes from our sustainable farmers and vote on your favorite one!
- Donation Station: Donate $5 or more to support our markets, education and access programs for an elote from Cruz Blanca Brewery and Taqueria. This delicious Mexican street corn will be available at GCM Lincoln Park on Saturday, August 11th from 10am-1pm.
- Market Shopper Survey: We want to hear from you! Stop by the Info Booth at #GCMLincolnPark and #GCMWestLoop on Saturday, August 11th for a short 1 minute survey.
- Link Matching: We are increasing our matching program up to $20 from August 5-11, 2018 only at #GCMLincolnPark and #GCMWestLoop!
- Blind Taste Test: Can you guess summer fruits and vegetables blind-folded? Test your tastebuds on Wednesday, August 8th from 8am-12pm at the #GCMLincolnPark Club Sprouts tent.
- Chef Demos: As part of our regularly scheduled programming, we will have Chicago chefs demonstrating how to use GCM produce to create market-inspired dishes at 10:30am at our markets this week.
- GCM Lincoln Park Hours & Vendor Update for Air and Water Show on August 18th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Joe's Blueberries
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Vendor Spotlight: Petals Farm
- Monday, August 6, 2018
- Rick Bayless invites you to the 18th Annual Chef BBQ
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- The official 2018 Chef BBQ lineup is here!
- Friday, May 18, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »