Boxville on the River
Saturday, July 8, 2017, 6-10p
233 East Riverwalk South
(@ Cyrano’s Cafe)
Boxville On The River brings together two of Chicago’s most valuable assets - the creative energy of its historic Bronzeville community and the beauty of its River - for an evening celebration of cuisine, culture, and community at the Riverwalk.
Boxville On The River will present the offerings of 15 leading community entrepreneurs, including delicious bites, urban streetwear, one-of-a-kind vintage products, fresh produce, and a variety of handmade items, powered by Beats from DJ Toure, in a beautiful riverfront setting.
Boxville On The River is hosted by Cyrano’s Cafe, the longest established Riverwalk restaurant, and will feature a special appearance by vocalist Simone Bisous.
Boxville, Chicago’s first street food market and container mall at 51st Street and the CTA Green Line, serves Bronzeville residents and visitors with unique products and services, while offering local entrepreneurs affordable spaces for building enterprises and creating jobs.
(Rain date: Sunday, July 9)
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »