A Day by Day Guide to Farmers Markets in Chicago
The arrival of warmer weather means it’s time to get out your canvas tote bags and sun hats and head to the nearest farmers market for all of your fruit, veggie, herb, and local treat needs. Here is a day-by-day guide to the city’s farmers markets and the details you need to head out and start your shopping.
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »