Chatting with a Vendor: Brian Severson
Brian and Karen Severson are small family farmers growing organic and non-GMO grains, including sweet corn, oats, wheat, popcorn, peas, soybeans and buckwheat. They also process them into various flours, rolled oats, and meals available at the market alongside ready-to-eat treats such as blue cornbread, popcorn, and muffins. Brian Severson of Quality Organic shares his favorites and tips for shopping the market.
What is your favorite crop or product that you sell?
What is your favorite thing to do in Chicago?
What is in your fridge right now?
What is one tip you have for shoppers at Green City Market?
What is the one food you couldn't live without?
- Q&A with Farmer Jon of Healthy Soil Compost
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Come to the Table Dinner: ADAPT Recap
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »