Virtual CSA: Early October 2016
Beets, Carrots, Dark Greens, Grapes, & Pears
The “Virtual CSA” is a curated list of seasonal highlights from the market totaling approximately $30. This packet contains a shopping list with the farms where the items can be purchased and recipes that feature each product. Similar to a traditional CSA, this Virtual CSA helps you connect with the growers and shop for what is most beautiful and abundant at the market. We hope that this will provide shoppers with inspiration to buy and cook new ingredients from the market and tips about how to economically utilize the food from Green City Market throughout the week.
The Virtual CSA is compiled by the GCM staff, Abra Berens (chef and Junior Board member), and Elise Bergman (Junior Board Education and Outreach Co-Chair).
- Q&A with Farmer Jon of Healthy Soil Compost
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Come to the Table Dinner: ADAPT Recap
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 2018 Holiday Entertaining Guide
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »