Come to the Table Dinner Series: HEAL
Monday, February 26, 2018, 6:30pm–9:00pm
Join us at NoMi Kitchen for a nourishing four-course meal and beverages in their gorgeous dining room overlooking Chicago’s Magnificent Mile and Lake Michigan. Heal your mind, body and spirit at this event discussing the health of our food and communities. Medical and agricultural experts will explain how soil, food, and environment affects our individual gut microbiomes and overall health. They will also explore the how the introduction of mindful eating, shared meals, and sustainable agriculture can heal our bodies and communities. Come to the table for this evening of delicious food, enriching discussion, and community!
Each $85 ticket includes appetizers, a 3-course seated dinner, and cocktails, wine & beer provided by Chicago purveyors. Receive a discount when you buy a 3-Dinner Series Pass! The pass includes: CHANGE (1/23 at Cruz Blanca), HEAL (2/26 at NoMi Kitchen), and CONNECT (3/26 at Goose Island Barrel House). Purchase the pass here.
Seasonal menus incorporate ingredients from local farms, and will be posted one week prior to the event. Email us with questions or dietary concerns. Space is limited.
6:30pm: Cocktails & Appetizers
7:00pm: Dinner & Discussion
- Chef Michael Kropp of NoMi Kitchen at Park Hyatt Chicago
- Dr. Jack Gilbert, Director of the Microbiome Institute at University of Chicago
- Dr. Sonia Oyola, Integrative Family Physician & Director of Family Medicine M3 & M4 Clerkships at University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine
- Harry Rhodes, Executive Director of Growing Home
- Tom Spaulding, Co-founder of Angelic Organics Learning Center and President of Angelic Organics Association.